Reliance Jio announced a 2.3 per cent equity stake sale to Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund Public Investment Fund for Rs 11,367 crore. The company said that this investment will further help Jio in building a technology growth platform for consumers. With this investment by PIF, Reliance Jio has raised Rs 1.15 trillion (Rs 115,693.95 crore) through partnerships with global investors in nine weeks.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, June 18 2020. 16:54 IST