Electric two-wheeler maker Simple Energy on Wednesday said it will invest up to ~2,500 crore over the next five years to set up an electric vehicle manufacturing facility in Tamil Nadu. The proposed facility, spread across 600 acres, will be the company's second such production unit and is expected to be functional by 2023, the Bengaluru-based company said in a release.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, December 09 2021. 01:54 IST