The investment by the world’s largest oil company Saudi Aramco in Reliance Industries (RIL) at higher valuations could reverse investor sentiment in the stock. The RIL scrip was down 16 per cent in the last three months due to Street concerns on rising debt levels, continued investments, and profitability pressures in its core oil-to-chemicals business.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, August 13 2019. 00:41 IST