Bolstered by a few new launches and an updated product portfolio, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL) has registered a record 56.6% domestic growth during July 2018. The company has already sold 53,321 units in July 2018 as compared to 34,038 units in July 2017. The Japanese company has reportedly dispatched 10,000 units of the newly-launched Burgman street.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, August 02 2018. 22:17 IST