Tech Mahindra Q3 preview: IT firm slated to post its Q3FY21 results on Friday, January 29, is expected to post a muted growth in its December quarter profit and revenue on a sequential basis, believe analysts. The growth would be on the back of traction in the communication and enterprise segment. However, on a yearly basis, both the figures are expected to decline.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, January 29 2021. 07:52 IST