Rajesh Gopinathan had been thinking about stepping down as CEO and MD of Tata Consultancy Services and doing something else for quite some time. He even discussed this with N Chandrasekaran, his mento
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
How does outgoing TCS CEO Gopinathan's salary compare to other IT execs?
Gopinathan's resignation will not hurt TCS much; add stock on dips: Experts
This recession was anticipated, says TCS MD & CEO Rajesh Gopinathan
Rajesh Gopinathan quits as TCS CEO; K Krithivasan appointed CEO-designate
TCS down 1%, hits 4-month low day after CEO & MD Rajesh Gopinathan resigns
Cola war looms as Campa returns; distributors fear for their margins
TCS 'won't make any change', focus on principles: CEO designate Krithivasan
Air India makes another voluntary retirement offer for non-flying staff
Vinod Adani part of promoter group of various listed firms: Adani Group
Apple to open US-style flagship retail outlet in Mumbai next month