It has been three-and-a-half years since Chetan Maini, who gave India’s first mass-produced electric car Reva (now owned by Mahindra), started SUN Mobility, a firm engaged in providing energy infrastructure and services for electric vehicles. Over the past three years, his company has developed smart batteries to power vehicles, and a unique battery swapping concept.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, September 21 2020. 14:37 IST