Various facets of artificial intelligence (AI) application have been discussed for a decade. Recently, a biotech VC fund used AI to make investment decisions. The AI assessed 50 parameters, which were critical for assessing risk factors in the biotech industry. In light of this, let us examine why, how, and to what extent AI could enter the boardroom. The question is not “if” but “when”.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, December 29 2019. 18:41 IST