Zomato Ltd on Wednesday reported quarterly revenue that more than doubled as orders on its food delivery business zoomed, while higher expenses caused losses to balloon.
Zomato's consolidated net loss widned to Rs 435 crore for the quarter ending September 30, 2021. The company had reported consolidated net loss of Rs 230 crore in the year-ago period.
Consolidated revenue from operations rose 140% to Rs 1,024 crore as against Rs 426 crore in Q2FY21.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
HSBC sees 19% downside in Zomato stock; cuts rating to reduce
Zomato to launch unlimited free deliveries for select customers: CEO Goyal
Zomato's Q1 consolidated net loss widens to Rs 356 cr
A new 'Day Zero', says Zomato Co-founder Deepinder Goyal on listing
Sick of dal-roti? Opt for delivery options that bring the restaurant home
Eveready Q2 net drops 46% to Rs 31 cr on dip in high-margin battery sales
Berger Paints Q2 consolidated net profit declines 1% to Rs 219 cr
Birla Corporation records 48.5% drop in Q2 net profit to Rs 86 crore
Bank of Baroda Q2 net up 24% at Rs 2,088 cr on robust non-interest income
Oil India Q2 net up 38% to Rs 1,454 cr on better crude price realisation