- PM Modi slams Central Vista critics as he inaugurates defence offices
- NFRA needs to have standalone legislation, says chief R Sridharan
- PM Modi to hold review meeting with secretaries on September 18
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar meets PM Modi, discusses farmer issues
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Vigilance clearance made mandatory for J-K employees seeking passport
- Crimes against SCs, STs went up in 2020; UP, MP top charts: NCRB data
- Was not aware of Raj Kundra's work: Shilpa Shetty to Mumbai police
- Rakesh Asthana appointed as Delhi CP in public interest: Centre tells HC
- Ensure those buying liquor are not treated as cattle: Kerala HC to govt
Coronavirus LIVE: 22k new cases in Kerala in a day; 6,258 in Maharashtra
India recorded 29,689 new coronavirus infections on Tuesday, which pushed its tally of Covid-19 cases to 31,440,951
India recorded less than 30,000 fresh Covid-19 cases after 132 days while its active caseload fell below 400,000 after 124 days on Tuesday, according to Union health ministry data.
India recorded 29,689 new coronavirus infections that pushed its tally of Covid-19 cases to 31,440,951 while the death toll climbed to 421,382 with 415 daily fatalities, the data updated at 8 am showed.
The active cases have declined to 398,100 and comprise 1.27 per cent of the total infections. The national Covid-19 recovery rate has improved to 97.39 per cent, it stated.