- Coronavirus outbreak: White House readying emergency budget request
- AAP MLAs assured of adequate police force in violence-hit Delhi areas
- Manmohan Singh, Ghulam Nabi Azad not to attend banquet for Donald Trump
- At cricket arena 'man of match' Donald Trump strikes chord with crowd
- From Motera to Taj, Trump woos India on day one; all eyes on Tuesday talks
- Trump arrives in Delhi, will hold extensive talks with Modi tomorrow
- US President Trump, First Lady skip food during Sabarmati Ashram visit
- Trump visit: Manmohan Singh to skip Kovind's banquet in US Prez's honour
- At cricket arena ''man of match'' Trump strikes chord with crowd
- PM Modi 'tough negotiator', we will reach a fantastic deal: Trump at Motera
Coronavirus wrap: India reports second patient; China death toll over 300
The novel virus has sent ripples of fear across the world, especially in Asia. The death toll has now risen to 259 in China. Catch LIVE updates on Coronavirus outbreak
China said it has full confidence and capability to win the fight against the epidemic.
India's second case of the new coronavirus has been detected in Kerala, the government said on Sunday, days after the first case was reported in the state last week.
The patient has tested positive for the virus and has been kept in isolation in a hospital. The person is stable and is being closely monitored, the statement said.
Last week India reported that a student who had returned from the Chinese city of Wuhan, the epicentre of the virus outbreak, had tested positive and was being treated in isolation. The new strain of coronavirus, which originated in Hubei province in central China late last year, has so far killed more than 300 people amid more than 14,000 total reported cases.