Lunch, dinner, or anytime between, there are usually 10-15 people chatting and jostling at the porch of the iconic Peter Cat on Park Street in Kolkata waiting for their chance to tuck into the age-old specialty ‘Chelo Kebab’. That imagery could well be missing when the restaurant opens its doors after an extended lockdown on Monday, as social distancing norms and standard operating protocols take precedence in a post-Covid world.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, June 07 2020. 22:07 IST