- PM addresses G7 summit vouches for "one earth, one health" approach
- CAIT hails HC order, asks Goyal to direct CCI probe into Amazon, Flipkart
- Some Indian govt actions raised concerns on democratic values: US official
- Diesel at Rs 100 mark in Rajasthan; Karnataka sees Rs 100/ltr petrol
- Bombay High Court orders judicial inquiry in Malad building collapse
- Farmers call for gherao of Raj Bhawans across country on June 26
- Indian-origin journalist Megha Rajagopalan wins Pulitzer prize
- Double century in Sri Ganganagar: Petrol-diesel cross Rs 100/l mark
- Aspirational Districts Programme aims to ensure all-round development: Modi
- J&K govt suspends 13 officers for unauthorised withdrawal of funds
IAF pilot Abhinandan faced mental harassment in Pakistan, says report
Nirmala Sitharaman met the pilot at the Army's Research and Referral hospital here where he is undergoing a series of medical tests as part of a 'cooling down' process
Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Saturday met Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman and conveyed to him that the entire nation is proud of his courage and determination, officials said.
During the meeting at a medical facility of the Indian Air Force, Varthaman is understood to have explained to Sitharaman details about his nearly 60 hour stay in Pakistan.
Varthaman arrived in the national capital by an IAF flight around 11:45 PM Friday, nearly two-and-half hours after he crossed over to India through the Attari-Wagah border.
Catch LIVE updates India-Pakistan conflict