- Will move resolution against Kerala Guv in assembly over CAA: Chennithala
- Nirbhaya case: Court rejects convicts' lawyer's plea seeking Tihar papers
- Best of BS Opinion: Dilemma of Arif Mohammad Khan, Budget 2020, and more
- Three programmes afoot to find vaccines against new coronavirus
- Coronavirus mayhem: Wuhan city locked down, business travel suspended
- Curbs eased after 5 months, 2G internet restored in Kashmir from midnight
- Steadfast, peaceful: Delhi's other Shaheen Baghs protesting against CAA
- 2G mobile internet services to be restored in Kashmir from midnight
- TN-based educational group admits to having Rs 532 cr of undisclosed income
- Research to find vaccines for China coronavirus put on fast lane
JNU violence LIVE: Hindu Raksha Dal chief takes responsibility for attack
JNU violence: Bollywood personalities led hundreds of people in a peaceful protest at Carter Road in Mumbai
JNU LIVE updates: Protests against the mob attack on Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) students and teachers continue in different parts of the country. In Mumbai, students who called for a "Occupy Gateway" protest at the iconic Gateway of India have been moved to a different location. On Monday evening, Bollywood personalities led hundreds of people in a peaceful protest at Carter Road in Mumbai. Students of IIT Bombay, TISS, and members of students' organisations raised slogans against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
On Sunday evening, masked people brandishing hockey sticks and iron rods stormed the JNU campus in Delhi and targeted students in three hostels, unleashing mayhem with sticks, stones and iron rods, hitting inmates and breaking windows, furniture and personal belongings. They also attacked a women's hostel. In the violence, 34 people were injured.