- Bird-flu outbreak confirmed in 7 states, fresh avian deaths reported
- More than 400 birds found dead in Rajasthan amid bird flu outbreak
- LeT hideout busted in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama, militant associate held
- SC to hear pleas on farm laws, ongoing farmers' agitation on Monday
- SC ruling on review of verdict upholding Aadhaar scheme validity on Monday
- Bird flu: More than 200 migratory birds found dead in Himachal Pradesh
- Farm leaders devise strategy ahead of Jan 15 talks with govt over agri laws
- Protesting farmers vandalise venue of CM Khattar's kisan mahapanchayat
- Centre set aside Rs 59,000 cr for scholarships to backward classes in Assam
- Behind the mass: The unseen forces holding farmers' movement together
LIVE: Republic TV CEO remanded to police custody till Dec 15 in TRP case
Stay tuned for latest news updates
Vikas Khanchandani, CEO of Republic TV | Photo: Twitter (@VickMaverick)
Latest news LIVE: A gunfight broke out between security forces and suspected terrorists on Sunday as police launched a search operation in the higher reaches of Surankote in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir.
A shikara, carrying BJP workers and mediapersons, capsized in Srinagar's Dal Lake today during campaign for the ongoing District Development Council elections.
Meanwhile, the Republic TV chief Vikas Khanchandani has been arrested by the Mumbai Police in the fake ratings scam, according to an NDTV report. He is the 13th person to be arrested in the case so far. The Mumbai Police had filed an FIR on October 6 and started investigations following a complaint filed by Nitin Deokar, an official of Hansa Research.
In another news, over 51.5 per cent of 7.48 lakh electorates exercised their franchise on Sunday in the sixth phase of the District Development Council elections, which covered 31 constituencies spread over 18 districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Stay tuned for latest LIVE news of the day