- Unruly scenes in Haryana assembly over duration of session, farm laws
- Latest news LIVE Updates: Bombay HC to hear Arnab Goswami's bail plea today
- M M Kutty appointed chairman of commission on Delhi air quality management
- Train services will only be restored after Punjab assures safety: Goyal
- Pakistan's Sikh body to be part of it, says ETPB on Kartarpur management
- India's resolution in UNGA to prevent terrorists from getting WMDs adopted
- China suspends entry of Indian nationals, puts Vande Bharat Mission on hold
- Avoid firecrackers as pollution can affect Covid patients: Maharashtra govt
- CPCB asks Delhi govt, offices to cut vehicle use by 30% as pollution soars
- Haryana assembly passes bill on 75% job quota in pvt sector for locals
Latest News LIVE: PM Modi inaugurates Statue of Unity website in Gujarat
Stay tuned for all LIVE updates
FILE PIC: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Ten CRPF personnel were injured, some of them critically, when a truck carrying them overturned after losing control while trying to save some bovine animals in Jharkhand's Giridih district on Friday, police said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is on a 2-day tour of his home state Gujarat, on Friday inaugurated the world's first ever technology driven nutrition park for children amid other projects. The park has hundreds of medicinal plants and herbs and also provides information about their usage and importance. The prime minister paid last tribute to Keshubhai Patel, Former Chief Minister of Gujarat, at the latter's residence in Gandhinagar. Keshubhai Patel passed away yesterday.
A strong earthquake struck between the Turkish coast and the Greek island of Samos, collapsing several buildings in Turkey's western Izmir province and leaving at least four people dead.
The situation remained tense across France as President Emmanuel Macron condemned the "Islamist terrorist attack" in Nice and vowed to take new measures to fight terrorism. "Tomorrow there will be a Defence Council (meeting), in which new measures will be taken," announced Macron when visiting Nice where a knife attacker killed three people at Notre-Dame basilica.
Follow LIVE UPDATES Here