- Maulana Wahiduddin will be remembered for his knowledge on spirituality: PM
- Top headlines: Covishield at Rs 400; Covid shaves off a 5th of ONGC capex
- Covid-ravaged Indian cinema's plot falters, will take years to pick up
- Maharashtra govt sets up committee to probe Nashik oxygen tragedy
- Court verdict likely tomorrow on WhatsApp, Facebook pleas against CCI order
- Inquiry commission gives clean chit to UP Police in Dubey encounter case
- India is showing developing countries how to quickly transition to solar
- 3 ONGC employees kidnapped by suspected ULFA (I) militants in Assam
- Sikh community in the US traumatised by yet another mass shooting
- India elected by acclamation to 3 bodies of UN Economic and Social Council
LIVE: Peace in South Asia hinges on resolving J&K dispute, Imran tells Modi
On Monday, Sopore Police received information about a terror crime incident near SDH Sopore where terrorists had attacked municipal councillors. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan | Photo: Shutterstock
Preliminary investigation indicates that a local terrorist Mudasir Pandit of proscribed terror outfit LeT and a foreign terrorist are involved in the Sopore terror attack, police said on Monday.
On March 29, at about 1310 hours Sopore Police received information about a terror crime incident near SDH Sopore where terrorists had attacked municipal councillors. Senior police and CAPF officers along with their teams immediately reached at the terror crime spot, as per a statement from Jammu and Kashmir police.
The CBI has summoned the alleged mastermind of an illegal coal-mining scam in West Bengal, Anup Manjhi, for questioning in connection with the case today. The Supreme Court restrained the agency from arresting Manjhi till April 6.
A Maharashtra court will today hear the anticipatory bail application of Assistant Police Inspector Sachin Waze in connection with the ongoing investigation into the Mansukh Hiran death case.
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) on Friday filed its reply in the anticipatory bail application of Waze in the Thane sessions court.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.