- NHRC takes cognizance post-poll violence in Bengal, orders spot inquiry
- Jaishankar discusses Indo-Pacific strategy at India-France-Australia meet
- PM Modi sought early extradition of economic offenders with Johnson: MEA
- Top headlines: RBL Bank Q4 net drops 34%; IPL 2021 indefinitely suspended
- Modi, Johnson hold virtual summit; UK PM announces 1 bn pound trade deal
- Kangana Ranaut permanently removed from Twitter over West Bengal post
- 'Govt doesn't get it', only full lockdown can stop Covid: Rahul Gandhi
- Take suo moto action to stop political recriminations in WB: BJP Leader
- Ex-Union minister, J-K governor Jagmohan dies; PM pays tribute
- US ban on travellers from India comes into effect from today
LIVE: SC rejected plea seeking 100% VVPAT verification of votes, says EC
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called a meeting with vaccine manufacturers today. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
With the government opening the Covid-19 vaccination drive to everyone above 18 years of age, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called a meeting with vaccine manufacturers on Tuesday, ANI reported. During the meeting, scheduled to be held through video conference at 6 pm on Tuesday, the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) will make a presentation and also coordinate with all the participants, sources added.
The Election Commission of India has ordered repolling in four polling booths of Assam. Repolling will be held at the polling stations in Ratabari, Sonai and Haflong constituencies today. All the three constituencies went to polls in the second phase of Assam assembly elections on April 1.
Karnataka government would announce strict Covid-19 containment measures in the State today after Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa's meeting with the Governor Vajubhai Vala and leaders of political parties.
The Kerala government imposed night curfew from 9 pm to 6 am from in view of the sharp increase in Covid-19 cases in the state.
Meanwhile, Smartphone maker OPPO is all set to launch A74 5G in India today.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.