- US allows Tahawwur to file additional reply in extradition case to India
- Rajinikanth to be bestowed with Dada Saheb Phalke award: Javadekar
- Saudi daily lauds Indian govt's development, welfare initiatives in J-K
- India condemns violence in Myanmar, calls for release of detained leaders
- Biden lets H-1B visa bans expire; Indian IT professionals to benefit
- Indian envoy, Alabama guv discuss expanding economic, commercial ties
- Maharashtra govt to reinstate 5% stamp duty on property registrations
- Top headlines: Interest on small savings cut; inflation target unchanged
- Fuel prices ease after record high, LPG to be cheaper by Rs 10 from today
- Fourth batch of three Rafale fighter jets land in India: Indian Air Force
LIVE: Delhi's law and order situation in 'serious turmoil', says Kejriwal
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia met the family of the deceased girl in Khichripur. He assured the family the case would be tried in a fast-track court
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal addresses as he launches 'Yuddh, Pradushan Ke Viruddh', mega anti-pollution campaign in New Delhi on Monday.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate The India Toy Fair 2021 via videoconferencing today.
The fair, which will conclude on March 2, aims to bring together all stakeholders including buyers, sellers, students, teachers, designers on a virtual platform to create sustainable linkages and encourage dialogue for the overall development of the toy industry, the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said in the statement.
Bollywood megastar Hrithik Roshan has been summoned to appear before the Mumbai crime branch at 11 am today to record his statement in a case he registered against actor Kangana Ranaut in 2016 involving an exchange of emails between the two. In 2016, Roshan had filed a complaint alleging that someone impersonating him was emailing Ranaut from a bogus email id.
The Congress will hold two Kisan Mahapanchayat in Bikaner and Chittorgarh districts of Rajasthan in the presence of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and other senior party leaders today.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.