- UP Technical Education Minister Kamal Rani Varun cremated in Kanpur
- South Eastern Railway to regulate trains on total lockdown days in Bengal
- Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh's mortal remains brought to Delhi from Singapore
- Have requested PM to declare locust attack national disaster: CM Gehlot
- CISF personnel scheduled to take over Leh Airport security from August 4
- Sacred soil, river water from Karnataka sent for Ram temple construction
- Rafale to give India major advantage in case of aerial combat: B S Dhanoa
- Power discoms asks people not to fly kites near electricity installations
- Border Security Force conducts physical efficiency test for Delhi officers
- Maharashtra's dam water level lower than 2019, arid regions better off
LIVE: Bihar flood situation remains grim; over 5.3 million affected
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued a yellow alert for 10 districts in Kerala for the next four days. Stay tuned for the latest news of the day
A man carrying firewood on a tube wades through the flooded field following heavy rainfall
The fifth round of corps-commander level talks between Indian and Chinese armies began in Moldo on the Chinese side of Line of Actual Control today. India had said on Thursday that some progress has been made in the disengagement of troops along the Line of Actual Control in Eastern Ladakh but it has not yet been completed and noted that it expected that the Chinese side will sincerely work for complete disengagement and de-escalation.
The death toll in Bihar floods climbed to 13 after two fresh casualties were reported, while floodwaters of the overflowing rivers in Uttar Pradesh affected 331 villages and about 190,000 people following heavy rains. Bihar has received a total average rainfall of 768.5 mm since the onset of monsoon, which is 46 per cent above normal, which led to a rise in water levels of most rivers.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued a yellow alert for 10 districts in Kerala for the next four days, and heavy to very heavy rainfall for Mumbai and some other districts from August 3 to 5.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day