- Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, 4 others get life term in murder case
- CBSE announces date sheet for first term of class 10 and 12 board exams
- Targeted killing of Bihari migrants in J&K a serious concern: Nitish
- Top headlines: NCLT setback for Amazon; WHO seeks more info for Covaxin
- Retail tomato prices skyrocket to Rs 93 per kg in metros due to crop damage
- 'Rail Roko' stir peaceful, farmers arrested at several places, claims SKM
- As Boeing nears end of P-8I delivery, Navy weighs up more aircraft orders
- Shah chairs top security meet of DGPs, IGPs, intel officials
- Army chief on 2-day visit to Jammu to review security situation
- Ranjit Singh murder case: Dera chief and four others get life imprisonment
Latest News LIVE: Secure the leadership of Bihar with Nitish, says Nadda
Stay tuned with Business Standard for Latest LIVE news
BJP president J P Nadda is addressing an election rally in Bihar's Gaya on Sunday. This is the first public meeting by a senior leader of the party during the Bihar assembly polls.
The Congress on Sunday formed various panels for the upcoming Bihar assembly polls with party general secretary Randeep Surjewala named chairman of the election management and coordination committee. Mohan Prakash was made the convenor of the 14-member election management and coordination committee. The panel includes senior leaders like Meira Kumar, Tariq Anwar, Shatrughan Sinha, Kirti Azad, Shakeel Ahmed and Sanjay Nirupam.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched the physical distribution of property cards under the 'SVAMITVA' scheme through video conferencing. The launch will enable around 100,000 property holders to download their property cards through the SMS link delivered on their mobile phones.