- NGT rejects plea alleging falsification of emission readings by Mercedes
- Delhi govt directs hotels, liquor shops to ensure strict compliance of SOPs
- Delhi's air quality index falls to 268, remain in 'poor' category
- Top headlines: Bonus for central govt employees, SBI hikes home loan sops
- HC to hear plea to release wages of nursing staff at MCD hospital on Nov 4
- Union Cabinet approves adoption of Jammu and Kashmir Panchayati Raj Act
- New integrated terminal building at Pune airport to be ready by 2022: AAI
- Life imprisonment to one for kidnapping, rape of teenager in Uttar Pradesh
- Ahead of festive season, Tami Nadu allows shops to remain open till 10 pm
- Sensitise students against bursting firecrackers, Delhi govt to schools
Latest News LIVE: Secure the leadership of Bihar with Nitish, says Nadda
Stay tuned with Business Standard for Latest LIVE news
BJP President Jagat Prakash Nadda | Photo: ANI
BJP president J P Nadda is addressing an election rally in Bihar's Gaya on Sunday. This is the first public meeting by a senior leader of the party during the Bihar assembly polls.
The Congress on Sunday formed various panels for the upcoming Bihar assembly polls with party general secretary Randeep Surjewala named chairman of the election management and coordination committee. Mohan Prakash was made the convenor of the 14-member election management and coordination committee. The panel includes senior leaders like Meira Kumar, Tariq Anwar, Shatrughan Sinha, Kirti Azad, Shakeel Ahmed and Sanjay Nirupam.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched the physical distribution of property cards under the 'SVAMITVA' scheme through video conferencing. The launch will enable around 100,000 property holders to download their property cards through the SMS link delivered on their mobile phones.