- CBI to interrogate Bengal minister on Monday in I-Core ponzi scam case
- In flu season, virus symptoms spark Covid 3.0 fear among kids
- Money trail prima facie indicates Anil Deshmukh received Rs 4.7 cr: Court
- Tags to riches: Nitin Gadkari's YouTube Expressway a hit with fans
- PM will decide on continuing infra investments in Afghanistan: Gadkari
- PM urges people to take part in auction of gifts, mementos received by him
- Govt hikes domestic airline capacity to 85%, tweaks price caps formula
- Indianisation of our legal system is need of the hour: CJI N V Ramana
- Shilpa Shetty puts out another cryptic post, talks about 'new endings'
- IAF signs deal with French Air Force to purchase phased out Mirage aircraft
LIVE updates: India, France to expand cooperation in Indian Ocean Region
Bombay HC is hearing a plea which alleges that a media trial is being carried out by news channels under the garb of investigative journalism in Sushant's death case. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
The Indian Army has put barbed wires as obstacles at heights under its control at the Line of Actual Control (LAC) bordering Ladakh, signalling to the Chinese that they cannot enter its territory. The People's Liberation Army (PLA) has made multiple attempts to take over Indian-held positions, sources said.
“This has been done to discourage them from coming close to areas we are occupying. The message is loud and clear, don't come into our area,” the official said.
Meanwhile, the first batch of five Rafale fighter jets were formally inducted into the Indian Air Force today in Ambala air base, at a time when India is engaged in an escalating border row with China in eastern Ladakh.
A galaxy of dignitaries including Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, his French counterpart Florence Parly, Chief of Defence Staff Gen Bipin Rawat, Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria and Defence Secretary Ajay Kumar will attend the ceremony.
In another news, services on the Delhi Metro's Red, Violet and Green lines are set to resume today.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will digitally launch the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) today and also inaugurate the e-Gopala App, a comprehensive breed improvement marketplace and information portal for direct use by farmers.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.