- Officer probing Sushant's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: Bihar DGP
- Latest news LIVE updates: Day-long monsoon session of Bihar Assembly today
- Top headlines: Apple plans more production in India, PSB stake sale & more
- Ladakh standoff: DRDO weighs options to make indigenous light tanks
- India must not deny children advantages of knowing English: Ex-ISRO chief
- Tirhut canal breaches embankment in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district
- New software to be developed for photo electoral rolls for gurdwara polls
- UP Technical Education Minister Kamal Rani Varun cremated in Kanpur
- South Eastern Railway to regulate trains on total lockdown days in Bengal
- Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh's mortal remains brought to Delhi from Singapore
LIVE: Assam flood affects over 600,000 people, death toll stands at 66
RBI is engaged with all stakeholders for resolution for Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank," Shaktikanta Das said. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
A man rows a boat with his wife on floodwater to refill their gas cylinder, in Sivasagar, Assam
RBI has taken several measures to protect country's financial system and support the economy in the current crisis, Governor Shaktikanta Das said on Saturday. Addressing the seventh SBI Banking & Economics Conclave, through a video call, he said that the top most priority for RBI is growth and financial stability.
"RBI has strengthened its offsite surveillance mechanism to identify emerging risks. RBI is engaged with all stakeholders for resolution for Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank," Das said.
Meanwhile, interim Congress President Sonia Gandhi has called a meeting of Lok Sabha MPs to discuss issues facing the nation today. According to reports, the issues which will be deliberated are mainly the Chinese border transgressions and economic situation arising due to Covid-19.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day