- Chakka jam to be held peacefully pan-India, says farm leader Rakesh Tikait
- TN govt announces loan waiver for over 1.6 mn farmers worth Rs 12,110 cr
- Delhi to reboot relation with Tehran as ties roar back after Trump's exit
- Rise in onshore hiring, Covid-19 may reduce visa demand in tier-I IT firms
- SC grants interim bail to comedian Munawar Faruqui in case lodged in MP
- Farmers forced to fight for rights, Centre responsible for situation: Cong
- Govt confident of achieving growth of nearly 11.5%, says Anurag Thakur
- UN experts: Covid-19 pandemic upped extremist threats in conflicts
- Aero India: IAF chief holds talks with Tajikistan, Bangladesh counterparts
- Delhi's minimum temperature dips again, dry winds blow from Himalayas
LIVE: India on track to achieve Paris climate goals, says PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi deliverd the inaugural address at the FICCI's 93rd annual general meeting and annual convention today via video-conferencing. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
File Photo of Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday delivered the inaugural address at the FICCI's 93rd annual general meeting and annual convention today via video-conferencing. During his address, he reaffirmed his commitment to the agriculture reforms and said "we are bridging the gaps in the sector that will provide new markets and opportunities to farmers and attract investments." He said that the farm reforms will benefits farmers the most.
The envoys of Germany, the EU and France will undertake a joint visit to Kochi in Kerala today on the occasion of the fifth anniversary of the Paris Agreement on climate change.
Nearly 791,000 voters are eligible to exercise their franchise in the Zilla Panchayat elections scheduled in Goa today, the first major polling exercise in the state since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day