- Bird flu: Delhi gov bans sale of packaged, processed chicken from outside
- New parliament construction to start soon as heritage panel gives its nod
- AAP MLA Somnath Bharti arrested in UP for his remarks, ink thrown at him
- NHRC notice to Maha govt, DGP over death of newborn babies in hospital fire
- Crow samples found positive for bird flu, Dwarka park closed: DDA
- Power Min launches energy efficiency labels for air compressors, UHD TVs
- Piyush Goyal reviews progress of Bengaluru suburban railway project
- TRP case: No interim bail for former BARC CEO Partho Dasgupta
- Uganda official accuses Facebook of 'interfering' in tense elections
- UK court denies release of substantial funds for Vijay Mallya's legal fees
LIVE: PM Modi lays foundation stone for development projects in Kutch
Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday laid foundation stones of a desalination plant, a hybrid renewable energy park, and a fully automated milk processing and packing plant in his home state Gujarat.Delhi chief minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) national convener Arvind Kejriwal today said that the party shall contest the 2022 assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh. “In 2022, the AAP will contest Uttar Pradesh elections… A lot of people from Uttar Pradesh who live in Delhi have told us over the last few years that Uttar Pradesh too deserves good governance, welfare and benefits like Delhi,” said the chief minister in a video press briefing.
The Income Tax Department has detected tax evasion of more than Rs 700 crore after it recently raided multiple locations of Chennai-based Chettinad Group, the CBDT said on Tuesday.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman convened a meeting of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) today to discuss about the state of the financial sector and revival strategy for the economy that has been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day