- Shiromani Akali Dal chief urges President Kovind not to sign farm Bills
- Farm bills will limit the bargaining power of farmers: LJD leader
- Amit Shah discusses key issues related to Assam; Sonowal attends meet
- Passage of farm bills 'historic' moment for farmers: NITI Aayog VC
- UN report on presence of ISIS in Kerala, Karnataka incorrect: Govt in LS
- Opposition members' conduct in Rajya Sabha 'shameful': Rajnath Singh
- Farmers block roads, burn effigies in Haryana, Punjab to protest farm bills
- Only 'swadeshi' products available in central police canteens: Govt
- Will take BJP to court over 'unconstitutional' farm laws: Punjab CM
- Blockchain policy by TN govt ensures access to services 'anywhere, anytime'
LIVE: LS passes Bill to suspend MPLAD funds, 30% salary cut for MPs
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh addressed Parliament today over the ongoing stand-off between Indian and Chinese troops along the LAC in eastern Ladakh. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh addresses the Parliament over the ongoing stand-off between Indian and Chinese troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh. The Opposition, led by Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, has been targeting the government over the issue and demanding a debate on it.
A meeting of the Union Cabinet was scheduled to be held at 1:30 pm today at Parliament House Annexe. The meeting comes a day after the start of the monsoon session.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has virtually inaugurated and laid the foundation of seven urban infrastructure projects worth Rs 541 crore in Bihar.
Apple is holding an online event tonight. The company is expected to unveil the Apple Watch Series 6 and new additions to the iPad family of tablets. Apple will stream the event on its website.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.