- Top headlines: Govt moves on bank privatisation; Lupin to enter diagnostics
- Thousands left high and dry for 10 hours amid farmers' protests
- From Z-Morh to Zojila tunnels, Ladakh to get a bit closer to Srinagar
- 81% received full wages in first wave of Covid-19 pandemic: Survey
- Top headlines: Organised sector employment up in Q1; RIL eyes Glance
- Did not leak info on Google probe, antitrust watchdog CCI tells Delhi HC
- Kerala IT sector to see Rs 6,000 cr investments in two years: IT Park exec
- Massive traffic snarls in Delhi's border areas amid Bharat Bandh
- Organised sector weathers second Covid wave on job front: Labour survey
- Markets shut, roads blocked as Bharat Bandh affects life in Jharkhand
LIVE: LS passes Bill to suspend MPLAD funds, 30% salary cut for MPs
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh addressed Parliament today over the ongoing stand-off between Indian and Chinese troops along the LAC in eastern Ladakh. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh addresses the Parliament over the ongoing stand-off between Indian and Chinese troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh. The Opposition, led by Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, has been targeting the government over the issue and demanding a debate on it.
A meeting of the Union Cabinet was scheduled to be held at 1:30 pm today at Parliament House Annexe. The meeting comes a day after the start of the monsoon session.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has virtually inaugurated and laid the foundation of seven urban infrastructure projects worth Rs 541 crore in Bihar.
Apple is holding an online event tonight. The company is expected to unveil the Apple Watch Series 6 and new additions to the iPad family of tablets. Apple will stream the event on its website.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.