- IPS officer under house arrest on pretext of quarantine, alleges Bihar DGP
- Pak's attempts to involve UN in J-K issue has not 'borne fruit': India
- Indian-Americans to celebrate Ram Temple foundation laying ceremony
- BMC curtails bus services in Mumbai, shuts offices due to heavy rainfall
- Rajiv Gandhi never visited Ramjanmbhoomi, didn't lay foundation: VHP leader
- Curfew in Srinagar ahead of first anniversary of revocation of Article 370
- J&K: Army destroys IED-like object on Srinagar-Baramulla highway
- 175 eminent guests will be invited to Ram temple 'bhoomi pujan', says Trust
- LIVE: IMD issues red alert for Mumbai, Thane, Konkan due to heavy rains
- Top Headlines: Proposed MoD policy, Tata vs Mistry, H-1B visa issue, & more
Rajasthan crisis LIVE: Ashok Gehlot to address media at 9 am in Jaipur
Petition filed in Rajasthan HC on behalf of Sachin Pilot camp over disqualification notice from Assembly speaker. Stay tuned with Business Standard for all latest news updates.
A division bench of the Rajasthan High Court, headed by Chief Justice Indrajit Mohanty, on Friday, will hear a petition filed by Sachin Pilot and 18 other Congress MLAs against disqualification notices issued to them by Assembly Speaker CP Joshi, news agency ANI reported.
Earlier in the day, Rajasthan High Court accepted former Rajasthan Deputy Chief Minister Sachin Pilot camp's application for amendment in their petition against disqualification notice sent by the Rajasthan Assembly Speaker.
But senior Advocate Harish Salve, appearing for the petitioners, sought time to amend it. Salve argued that the MLAs wanted to challenge the constitutional validity of the notices and needed some time to file it afresh. The matter would now be heard by the division bench of the high court.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day