- 320,000 households un-electrified till August-end under Saubhagya: Govt
- Kangana: BMC action is rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future
- DMRC suffered loss of Rs 1,609 cr due to closure of metro services: Govt
- NGT rejects plea for allowing Chhat Puja in eco-sensitive Rabindra Sarobar
- Delhi airport opens exclusive terminal for private jet operations
- Considerable decline in cargo traffic at major ports due to Covid-19: Govt
- SC order on Maratha quota: Protests erupt in Jalna, Pune, Kolhapur
- US judge refuses to grant preliminary injunction against H-1B visa ban
- Anarchy prevailed in India, big change during PM Modi's tenure: Adityanath
- Accorded highest priority to getting permanent membership of UNSC: India
Latest News LIVE: US Fed hints at low interest rates until at least 2023
The 18-day Monsoon Session of the Parliament is being held amid unprecedented precautionary measures against coronavirus. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
The country’s economic recovery is likely to be gradual as the country is still reeling from the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das said on Wednesday.
Addressing the FICCI National Executive Committee Meeting, the central bank chief said that the economic recovery is not fully entrenched. He added that the GDP data for the first quarter (Q1) was a telling reflection of how COVID-19 affected the economy.
Meanwhile, the Parliament's monsoon session is underway, which started on Monday with unprecedented precautions against the coronavirus, including staggered sittings of both houses and social distancing between MPs.
The Bihar government has set the wheels in motion for the construction of a new complex of the Patna Collectorate, days after the high court lifted an interim stay on the demolition of the historic landmark, dealing a blow to a sustained bid by citizens for its preservation. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is slated to lay the foundation stone of the new complex.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.