- Top headlines: TaMo to hike CV prices; Centre regrets Nagaland killings
- Heavy rain leaves streets in Kolkata, its neighbourhood waterlogged
- Question mark over AFSPA, HM failed to provide security to citizens: TMC
- Regret killing of civilians in Nagaland, case of 'mistaken identity': Shah
- AICF lines up slew of international open tournaments in India next year
- Nagaland killings: Assam political parties join demand for repeal of AFSPA
- Doctors of 3 govt hospitals boycott routine, emergency services from Monday
- Nagaland firing incident a case of mistaken identity: Shah in Lok Sabha
- Scindia directs Delhi airport's operator DIAL to do better crowd management
- LS members express anguish over Nagaland firing incident, demand probe
LIVE: Nearly 3.6 million affected by Assam floods; five more dead
BJP has breached trust of people. Audio clip reveals horse trading deal: Congress leader Randeep Surjewala on Rajasthan crisis. Stay tuned for the latest news of the day
Amid a political turmoil in Rajasthan, Congress on Friday released transcripts of alleged audio conversations of deal-making between rebel MLAs and the BJP to topple the Ashok Gehlot government in the stae. Two rebel MLAs have been suspended by the party. Congress has also demanded an investigation against MLAs allegedly cought on tape.
In another development, for the first time after India got elected as a non-permanent member of the UNSC, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a broader UN membership on Friday in an annual high-level segment of the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UNESC) session. The Prime Minister will deliver the keynote address virtually at this year's high-level segment from 9.30 am to 11.30 am along with the Prime Minister of Norway and UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres.
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh will visit Ladakh today to take stock of the country's military preparedness and review the overall situation, news agency PTI reported.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day