- LIVE updates Jammu and Kashmir DDC elections 2020: Phase 1 polling today
- Farmers protest LIVE: Farmers to decide on next course of action today
- SC refuses reservation in Super Specialty Medical Courses for 2020-21
- 'Dilli Chalo': Punjab CM welcomes Centre's move to let farmers enter Delhi
- Faqir Chand Kohli: All you should know about the 'Father of Indian IT '
- Delhi govt denies permission to convert stadiums into temporary jails
- Kangana bungalow demolition was illegal, smacks of malice: Bombay HC
- Situation getting out of hand, hold talks with farmers: Amarinder to Centre
- SC further extends by one week parole of Rajiv Gandhi assassination convict
- MVA govt can't be intimidated by ED, CBI probes: Uddhav Thackeray
LIVE: PM Modi speaks to Biden, reaffirms Indo-US strategic partnership
Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
PM Modi spoke to President-elect Biden on Covid, cooperation in Indi-Pacific region
Striving to transform the Naxal hotbed in the 'cut-off area' of Odisha's Malkangiri district into one of the developed places of the state, Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Tuesday said smartphones will be provided free of cost to all households in the region.
PM Narendra Modi on Tuesday pitched India as the most attractive investment destination for those looking to invest in urbanisation, mobility, innovation and sustainable solutions. Speaking at the Bloomberg New Economy Forum, he said India and some African nations will witness the biggest wave of urbanisation over the next two decades.
A day after taking oath for a new term along with his ministerial colleagues, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday allocated portfolios among them, keeping with himself home, general administration, vigilance and three more departments. Deputy Chief Minister Tarkishore Prasad got finance, commercial tax, environment, forest and disaster management, urban development and information technology departments.
The Delhi Police's Special Cell has arrested two suspected Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorists from Sarai Kale Khan area in southeast Delhi, officials said on Tuesday. Abdul Latif Mir (22), a resident of Doru village in Baramulla district and Mohd. Ashraf Khatana (20), a resident of Hat Mulla village in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara district, were nabbed on Monday night, they said.
Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) November 17, 2020Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.