- Drive-in 'darshan' concept to combat Covid-19 crisis this Durga puja
- Vijayawada fire: Andhra CM announces Rs 50-lakh ex-gratia to kin of 10 dead
- Black box of crashed Air India flight brought to Delhi for further probe
- Expert who probed Mangalore crash lists likely reasons for Kozhikode mishap
- Early report blames short circuit for Vijayawada accident; CM orders probe
- India bans import of 101 defence items for self-reliance: Rajnath Singh
- South west monsoon to hit coastal Maharashtra from August 10-11: IMD
- BJP worker shot at by militants in Jammu and Kashmir's Budgam district
- 10 killed as fire engulfs Vijaywada hotel being used as Covid-19 centre
- Bihar Police FIR politically motivated: Mumbai cops to SC on Sushant case
Rajasthan crisis LIVE: BJP demands CBI probe in 'phone-tapping' issue
SOG of Rajasthan Police has arrested Sanjay Jain whose name had surfaced in a viral audio recording about horse trading. Stay tuned for the latest news of the day
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot addresses the media after meeting with State Governor at his residence, in Jaipur on Tuesday.
The Special Operations Group (SOG) of Rajasthan Police has arrested Sanjay Jain whose name had surfaced in a viral audio recording about horse trading of legislators to topple the Ashok Gehlot-led Congress government in Rajasthan, an official said.
Jain was interrogated Thursday and Friday following which the arrest has been made, officials said.
Meanwhile, Sachin Pilot and other Congress dissidents on Friday got a four-day reprieve from any action by Rajasthan Speaker on the disqualification notices served on them, as the high court extended the hearing into their petition to the next week.
On the international front, Nepal's ruling communist party on has decided to convene a meeting of its top decision-making body today to try and end the tussle for power between beleaguered Prime Minister and former premier Pushpa Kamal Dahal 'Prachanda' that has divided the party.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day