- Adityanath to visit Ayodhya today ahead of Aug 5 Ram temple construction
- India prepares to bring back 700 more Sikhs facing 'torture' in Afghanistan
- Congress MP Satav challenges party seniors, gets Team Rahul's support
- Ram Temple is almost here, but what next for hindutva politics?
- Air Marshal VR Chaudhari AVSM VM assumes command of western air command
- Flood water recedes in Assam, 1.1 million people still distressed
- Naveen Patnaik, Dharmendra Pradhan condole SP leader Amar Singh's death
- Flood situation worsens in Bihar; 2 more die, close to 5 million affected
- Skillful politician with knack for realpolitik, Amar Singh could do it all
- Heavy to very heavy rains likely in Mumbai between August 3-5: IMD
Latest News LIVE: Indian Army changes rules of engagement on LAC with China
Here are all the latest developments taking place across the country today
File photo of Indian and Chinese soldiers along the Indo-China border in Arunachal Pradesh | Photo: PTI
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation on International Yoga Day and said that yoga gives us not only the physical strength but also mental balance and emotional stability to confidently negotiate the challeneges before us. The activities are being held online and without mass gatherings due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
India, during the day witnessed the annular solar eclipse that began from 9 am and it lasted till 3 pm.
Three militants were killed in an encounter with security forces in Srinagar on Sunday.
Amid the ongoing border dispute with China, the three defence forces have been given financial powers up to Rs 500 crore per project for the acquisition of critical ammunition and weapons which would be required in case an all-out or limited conflict breaks out.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day