- India to pursue twin goals of becoming economic, energy superpower: Ambani
- Agitating Punjab farmers to lift blockade on passenger trains from Nov 23
- Amit Shah arrives in Chennai, to inaugurate development projects in TN
- Two Jaish-e-Mohammad associates held in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama
- Singapore Airlines' India venture Vistara eyes direct flights to U.S.
- Fight against Covid-19 in crucial phase, India can't relax now: Ambani
- Bihar YouTuber opposes Rs 500 crore defamation notice by Akshay Kumar
- Petrol and diesel prices rises for second straight day after 2 months break
- Delhi's air quality improves marginally, but still in 'poor' category
- LIVE: Punjab farmers give conditional nod to resumption of train services
LIVE: AIADMK says alliance with BJP to continue as Amit Shah visits
AIADMK coordinator said that alliance with BJP will continue in state polls. Stay tuned for latest news live.
O Panneerselvam, Deputy CM of Tamil Nadu and AIADMK coordinator
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today will be attending the 15th G-20 summit, which will be held today and tomorrow, at the invitation of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia. The theme of the Summit is -- "Realising the opportunities of 21st Century for all".
He will also attend the eighth convocation ceremony of the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar via video-conferencing today.
Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh has invited protesting farmers for a meeting today, a day after seeking the Union government's support to create a "congenial environment" for ending their prolonged agitation against the the Centre's new farm laws.
Amidst the rising number of coronavirus cases in Gujarat, a three-member team of health officials will be visiting the state today. Meanwhile, in a bid to stem Covid-19 spread in the state, the Gujarat government has imposed night curfew in Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara, between 9 pm and 6 am daily, starting from today.
Union Home Minister Amit Shah would visit Chennai today to take part in official and party events.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.