- Several Durga Puja committees put up barricades 10-metre from pandal
- Slowly develop habit of coming to court: Delhi HC suggests lawyers
- West Bengal governor hails court order on Durga Puja pandal hopping
- J&K: Person's father or mother must have PR for domicile certificate
- Legal violations can't be condoned under pretext of human rights : India
- Assam govt committed to restore normalcy in border with Mizoram: Official
- ADG of UIDAI arrested for taking Rs 100,000 bribe in Delhi office
- PM's message on virus control serves as critical reminder: India Inc
- UN rights chief expresses concern over restrictions on NGOs in India
- FICCI to be national industry partner of third edition of 'Make in Odisha'
LIVE: India, China agree to uphold peace on border; more talks soon
Opposition demands include revocation of suspension of the eight MPs and the government bringing in another bill under which no private player can purchase below MSP, said Ghulam Nabi Azad
The compartment examination for classes 10 and 12 will be conducted from today till 29, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) said. The board said that examinees would have to carry hand sanitisers and wear face masks in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.
On the technology front, the electric car maker Tesla is set to showcase "many exciting things" at its Battery Day today. Tesla had been delaying its Battery Day and Shareholders Meeting due to the Covid-19 pandemic and pushed it several times in the last couple of months. "Many exciting things will be unveiled on Battery Day 9/22," Musk said in a tweet.
On the market front, Angel Broking will launch its initial public offering (IPO) today to raise an estimated Rs 600 crore. The company has fixed a price band of Rs 305-306 per share for its IPO.
In another news, the AIIMS medical board will hold a meeting with the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), which is probing the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, today to discuss the findings of the probe done by the agency and the CFSL teams that went to Mumbai, and then decide on the next course of action.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.