- Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, 4 others get life term in murder case
- CBSE announces date sheet for first term of class 10 and 12 board exams
- Targeted killing of Bihari migrants in J&K a serious concern: Nitish
- Top headlines: NCLT setback for Amazon; WHO seeks more info for Covaxin
- Retail tomato prices skyrocket to Rs 93 per kg in metros due to crop damage
- 'Rail Roko' stir peaceful, farmers arrested at several places, claims SKM
- As Boeing nears end of P-8I delivery, Navy weighs up more aircraft orders
- Shah chairs top security meet of DGPs, IGPs, intel officials
- Army chief on 2-day visit to Jammu to review security situation
- Ranjit Singh murder case: Dera chief and four others get life imprisonment
LIVE: India, China agree to uphold peace on border; more talks soon
Opposition demands include revocation of suspension of the eight MPs and the government bringing in another bill under which no private player can purchase below MSP, said Ghulam Nabi Azad
The compartment examination for classes 10 and 12 will be conducted from today till 29, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) said. The board said that examinees would have to carry hand sanitisers and wear face masks in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.
On the technology front, the electric car maker Tesla is set to showcase "many exciting things" at its Battery Day today. Tesla had been delaying its Battery Day and Shareholders Meeting due to the Covid-19 pandemic and pushed it several times in the last couple of months. "Many exciting things will be unveiled on Battery Day 9/22," Musk said in a tweet.
On the market front, Angel Broking will launch its initial public offering (IPO) today to raise an estimated Rs 600 crore. The company has fixed a price band of Rs 305-306 per share for its IPO.
In another news, the AIIMS medical board will hold a meeting with the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), which is probing the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, today to discuss the findings of the probe done by the agency and the CFSL teams that went to Mumbai, and then decide on the next course of action.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.