- Tamil Nadu withdraws order permitting 100% occupancy in cinema halls
- No decision at meet as unions did not offer alternatives to repeal: Tomar
- Top headlines: Stalemate continues over three farm laws, IT shares rally
- Bird flu confirmed in 6 states; unusual deaths of 16 birds in Delhi
- Avian flu: Over 160,000 poultry birds to be culled in Haryana's Panchkula
- Kerala Governor remarks on agriculture reforms a 'farce', says BJP
- Bird flu scare hits chicken consumption, sales in Andhra Pradesh
- No solution except repealing farm laws: Cong on farmers' protests
- 26/11 mastermind Lakhvi gets 15-year jail term in Pak for terror financing
- Farmer unions press govt on scrapping laws, another meeting Jan 15
Cyclone Nivar LIVE: Andhra Pradesh on high alert; IMD cautions heavy rains
Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Frontline departments in Andhra Pradesh are getting into a high alert mode as widespread rains are forecast in many districts in coastal and Rayalaseema regions of the state in the next three days under the influence of cyclonic storm Nivar. Quoting IMD data, the State Disaster Management Authority said the deep depression in Bay of Bengal was turning into a cyclone and may cross the coast between north Tamil Nadu and south Andhra on November 25.
A Mumbai court on Monday granted bail to comedian Bharti Singh and her husband Harsh Limbhachiya, who were arrested after seizure of drugs from their house in Mumbai. The magistrates court granted bail to the couple on a bond of Rs 15,000 each.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated multi-storeyed flats, which have come in place of old bungalows, for members of Parliament today via video-conferencing.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.