- PM Modi to hold review meeting with secretaries on September 18
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar meets PM Modi, discusses farmer issues
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Vigilance clearance made mandatory for J-K employees seeking passport
- Crimes against SCs, STs went up in 2020; UP, MP top charts: NCRB data
- Was not aware of Raj Kundra's work: Shilpa Shetty to Mumbai police
- Rakesh Asthana appointed as Delhi CP in public interest: Centre tells HC
- Ensure those buying liquor are not treated as cattle: Kerala HC to govt
- Uttarakhand HC allows Chardham Yatra, sets daily limit on devotees
- Gadkari inspects Delhi-Mumbai Expressway work progress in Gurugram
Latest News LIVE: German hospital finds poison in Russian dissident
Stay tuned with Business Standard for all LIVE updates
Latest News LIVE: Sonia Gandhi will continue as interim president of Congress and the election of new party chief will take place as soon as possible, party leader KH Muniyappa said after a crucial meeting of Congress Working Committee (CWC) on Monday. The CWC also decided to convene the AICC (All India Congress Committee) session at the earliest possible time to start the process for selecting the new party president.
The Supreme Court on Monday declined a plea for directions to the Centre and the National Testing Agency (NTA) for setting up NEET exam centres abroad for the benefit of students in foreign countries in the backdrop of the coronavirus pandemic.
Senior Congress leader Kapil Sibal on Monday withdrew his tweet hitting out at Rahul Gandhi and said the former party chief had informed him personally that he had never made the "colluding with the BJP" remark.
In another news, Lawyer Prashant Bhushan on Monday refused apologise to the Supreme Court for his two tweets about the judiciary saying what he expressed represented his "bonafide belief".
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day