- Punjab records 74,000 instances of stubble burning, maximum in 4 years
- Union Minister Amit Shah condoles Bengali actor Soumitra Chatterjee's death
- Railways' solar power tender attracts only a few bids; deadline extended
- J&K ceasefire violation: Pakistan used heavy artillery, says BSF officer
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath launches 'recycled incense sticks' in Gorakhpur
- PM pays tributes to Birsa Munda, greets people on Jharkhand Foundation Day
- Air quality worsens to 'severe' in the national capital post-Diwali
- Bihar elections: Suspense on deputy CM, other ministers in Bihar
- Delhi's air quality turns 'severe'; firecrackers add to misery
- Soumitra Chatterjee's condition very grim, last efforts on to revive him
LIVE: India, US resolve to expand cooperation in Indo-Pacific region
The issue of transferring the trial out of Uttar Pradesh would be considered if the need arises in future. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
The CBI investigation in Hathras case, in which a Dalit girl was allegedly brutally raped and died of injuries, is to be monitored by the Allahabad High Court and the CRPF would provide security to the victim's family and witnesses in the case, the Supreme Court said on Tuesday.
The Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) today issued an order extending the guidelines for 're-opening' the country, issued last month, till November 30. The MHA extended the earlier guidelines keeping in mind the ongoing coronavirus phase.
A day ahead of the first phase of polling in Bihar, the Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Tuesday issued a video message appealing the people to vote for a change in the state. She said, "Today, the ruling party is in the arrogance of power and has deflected from its path.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.