- LIVE updates Jammu and Kashmir DDC elections 2020: Phase 1 polling today
- Farmers protest LIVE: Farmers to decide on next course of action today
- SC refuses reservation in Super Specialty Medical Courses for 2020-21
- 'Dilli Chalo': Punjab CM welcomes Centre's move to let farmers enter Delhi
- Faqir Chand Kohli: All you should know about the 'Father of Indian IT '
- Delhi govt denies permission to convert stadiums into temporary jails
- Kangana bungalow demolition was illegal, smacks of malice: Bombay HC
- Situation getting out of hand, hold talks with farmers: Amarinder to Centre
- SC further extends by one week parole of Rajiv Gandhi assassination convict
- MVA govt can't be intimidated by ED, CBI probes: Uddhav Thackeray
LIVE: 3 BJP workers killed in terrorist attack in J&K's Kulgam district
Stay tuned for LIVE updates
The Union Cabinet on Thursday raised the price of ethanol for doping in petrol by 5-8 per cent, I&B Minister Prakash Javadekar said. The move will help farmers get remunerative price while also cutting down oil imports, he said. As much as 10 per cent ethanol is doped in petrol. The move also checks pollution as ethanol is environment-friendly, the minister added.
Keshubhai Patel, former Chief Minister of Gujarat, passed away on Thursday at the age of 92. He was admitted at a hospital in Ahmedabad.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) today continued searches in a terror funding case at nine locations in Jammu and Kashmir and Delhi. The agency also raided the properties related to former Delhi Minority Commission chief Zafarul Islam Khan.
The prestige of both the major political parties, the Congress and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), is at stake as six municipal corporations in three Rajasthan cities go to the polls today. While the ruling Congress eyes a return to power in the urban bodies, riding on the confidence that the voters are satisfied with the state government's performance, the BJP faces a challenge to maintain its dominance.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.