- India, UK discuss Afghanistan, Indo-Pacific; agree to deepen cooperation
- Man jumps off 19th floor after blaze in Mumbai flat, dies: Report
- Abolish consumer fora if you don't want to fill vacancies: SC to govt
- Security beefed up across Kashmir ahead of HM Amit Shah's visit
- Odisha: DRDO successfully tests high-speed expendable aerial target Abhyas
- Defence Ministry signs Rs 423-cr contract with US for procurement of arms
- 39 women Army officers get Permanent Commission after winning legal battle
- Month-long Winter session of Parliament likely from fourth week of November
- NEET: SC asks Centre on how Rs 8 lakh criteria was fixed for EWS quota
- Drugs case: Ananya Panday denies allegations of supplying drugs to Aryan
Latest News LIVE: Schools in Andhra Pradesh to reopen from November 2
NCB has opposed the bail pleas filed by actress Rhea Chakraborty and Showik Chakraborty in the Bombay High Court following their arrest in a drugs case. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate online eight sewage treatment plants (STPs) set up at different places in Uttarakhand under the Namami Gange project today.
The Delhi High Court will pronounce today its order on the CBI and ED pleas seeking early hearing on their appeals challenging the acquittal of former telecom minister A Raja and others in the 2G spectrum allocation scam case.
Oil and gas pipeline infrastructure service provider Likhitha Infrastructure has fixed price band of Rs 117-120 per share for its IPO, which will open today.
The Bombay High Court will hear bail plea of Rhea Chakraborty and other five accused in a drug case filed by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in connection with the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
Republican incumbent President Donald Trump and his Democratic challenger Joe Biden are all set to share the stage for the first time on Tuesday night when they will be going head-to-head in the first of the three presidential debates.
Dubbed as the "Super Bowl of American Democracy", Trump, 74, and Biden, 77, would respond to questions on their track record, the Supreme Court, economy, race and violence in cities and integrity of the elections.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.