- Rajya Sabha MP, former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh passes away
- Goa guv Satya Pal Malik objects to new Raj Bhavan; govt shelves proposal
- Low-key celebrations of Bakrid across India amid corona in 10 pics
- Boiler blast: NGT junks plea, seeks review of payment for displacement
- 11 dead as crane crashes at Hindustan Shipyard in Vizag, rescue ops on
- Army conducts rescue ops in Uttarakhand, provides medical aid to locals
- Hundreds of Maharashtra milk farmers take to the streets on BJP call
- Assam to set up 40-member committee to analyse New Education Policy 2020
- Tamil Nadu: Low-key Bakrid in amid Covid-19, festivities confined to home
- Muslims in Kashmir Valley offer Eid prayers, maintain social distancing
Latest News LIVE: Rain lashes Chandigarh, parts of Haryana and Punjab
A crucial meeting of Nepal's ruling communist party to decide the political future of embattled Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli was postponed. Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news
At least 43 people died when lightning struck them in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, as monsoon rains spread across India. Mumbai suburbs and neighbouring Thane received more than 100 mm rainfall in 24 hours along with high tide hitting the shores, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
A crucial meeting of Nepal's ruling communist party to decide the political future of embattled Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli was postponed until Monday to allow more time for the top leadership to iron out their differences over his style of functioning and anti-India statements.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day