- PM Modi to interact with fitness influencers, citizens on Thursday
- Centre trying to replicate Ganga Mission-like rejuvenation of other rivers
- Policymakers discuss ways to address gender gap in STI Policy 2020
- LS clears three crucial codes for workers' welfare subsuming 29 labour laws
- China links troop pull back with Indian withdrawal from Kailash Range
- India, China agree on disengagement of troops, to hold more talks: Report
- Farm fires started, to have minimal impact on Delhi for next 3 days: SAFAR
- Pesticides Management Bill needs more consultations, say farm experts
- Army recovers drone dropped arms, ammo in J&K; probe suggests JeM hand
- Labour reforms to put India among top 10 in ease of doing biz: Report
LIVE updates: Govt launches 24X7 helpline to provide psychological support
Large amount of arms and ammunition were recovered from two terrorists of Babbar Khalsa International (BKI): Delhi Police Special Cell. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Govt launches 24X7 helpline to provide psychological support. Photo: Shutterstock
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said the New Education Policy focuses on learning instead of studying and goes ahead of the curriculum to focus on critical thinking. Speaking on the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 during the inaugural session of the Governors' Conference through video conference, he said the policy aims at reducing pressure on students.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is likely to announce the financial parameters of its proposed loan restructuring scheme soon.
Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi, who has been lodged at a prison in London since his arrest in March last year, is set to appear via videolink for the second leg of his extradition trial at a UK court today.
In another news, Bollywood actor Rhea Chakraborty was summoned again today as the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), which had arrested her brother Showik on Friday, continued its investigations in the drugs angle emerging in the Sushant Singh Rajput case.
Meanwhile, with India continuing to see a surge in Covid-19 cases amid 'Unlock 4', the parliamentary standing committee on health is meeting today to discuss the pandemic and measures to deal with it.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.