- Cost estimates of legalising MSP purely theoretical attempts: Ramesh Chand
- MSRTC employees' strike enters 34th day; over 1,500 buses operational
- SC stays FIR filed against YES Bank by Subhash Chandra in Dish TV case
- India, Pak struggling to reach consensus on assistance to Afghanistan
- Admiral R Hari Kumar takes charge as new chief of Naval staff
- Top headlines: Parag Agrawal becomes Twitter CEO, JioMart takes on Amazon
- Suspended MPs likely to meet Rajya Sabha chairman Venkaiah Naidu today
- Govt admits failure of flood management, protection structures in Assam
- Pak puts conditions on allowing transit facility for India's aid to Afghan
- Supreme Court grants seven days to Vikas Dubey's wife to surrender
LIVE updates: Govt launches 24X7 helpline to provide psychological support
Large amount of arms and ammunition were recovered from two terrorists of Babbar Khalsa International (BKI): Delhi Police Special Cell. Stay tuned for Latest LIVE news
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday said the New Education Policy focuses on learning instead of studying and goes ahead of the curriculum to focus on critical thinking. Speaking on the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 during the inaugural session of the Governors' Conference through video conference, he said the policy aims at reducing pressure on students.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is likely to announce the financial parameters of its proposed loan restructuring scheme soon.
Fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi, who has been lodged at a prison in London since his arrest in March last year, is set to appear via videolink for the second leg of his extradition trial at a UK court today.
In another news, Bollywood actor Rhea Chakraborty was summoned again today as the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), which had arrested her brother Showik on Friday, continued its investigations in the drugs angle emerging in the Sushant Singh Rajput case.
Meanwhile, with India continuing to see a surge in Covid-19 cases amid 'Unlock 4', the parliamentary standing committee on health is meeting today to discuss the pandemic and measures to deal with it.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.