- 6 killed in blast at plastic factory in Malda; BJP seeks NIA probe
- Will continue dialogue: MEA on Indo-China border standoff in Ladakh
- US Navy Secretary's call to form new Indo-Pacific fleet riles China
- Strict curbs in place for devotees from outside Ayodhya for parikramas
- Modi, Bhutanese PM to jointly launch RuPay card Phase-II on Nov 20
- Everybody can't be allowed to prescribe medicines for treatment, says SC
- Pandemic-proof endorsers: The five names which stand out in 2020
- How the third-generation Hyundai i20 is pushing the envelope on price
- India carried out 'pinpoint strikes' on terror launchpads in PoK: Report
- India's health spend low, needs to be made priority: Niti Aayog's V K Paul
Latest news LIVE: Modi-Biden will take Indo-US ties to next level, says BJP
PM Modi inaugurated the ferry service digitally. Stay tuned for the latest LIVE updates of the day
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Ropax ferry services between Surat and Saurashtra in Gujarat, through video conferencing on Sunday. Chief Minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani also attended the event. This ferry service will reduce the distance between Surat and Saurashtra from 317 km (by road) to just 60 kilometres, informed Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Shipping Minister on Saturday.
Meanwhile, voting for third and final phase of the Bihar Assembly election 2020 was held on Saturday and the results will be announced on November 10.
The Central government has granted permission to the candidates of Combined Defence Services (CDS) exams, to travel by special suburban services over the Mumbai Suburban train network from today.
On political front, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Jagat Prakash Nadda has today called a meeting of party general secretaries. The issues that would be discussed in the meeting are not yet known.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day.