- IPL 2020: CAIT opposes BCCI move to retain Chinese firm Vivo as sponsor
- UPI transactions hit all-time high of 1.49 billion in July: NPCI data
- Proposed MoD policy aims to double India's defence production in 5 years
- Search for work from home jobs up 442% in India during Feb-July: Report
- Heavy rain forecast for several West Bengal districts till Wednesday
- Govt eyeing turnover of Rs 1.75 trn in defence manufacturing by 2025
- One more dies due to spurious liquor in Punjab; death toll now at 105
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani discuss evolving security situation
- UK group warns against dubious agents, hosts session for Indian students
- Karnataka: 6 staff at CM office hit by virus; Governor, Minister fine
LIVE: Delhi pollution caused 24,000 deaths in 1st half of 2020, says report
Stay tuned with Business Standard for the latest news of today
The first phase of disengagement between armies of India and China at friction points along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Eastern Ladakh has been completed and the talks for the second phase is expected to begin in next few days.
Vikas Dubey, the main accused in the Kanpur encounter case, was arrested in Ujjain on Thursday. The arrest comes days after an inter-state operation was launched following a raid in which eight policemen were killed when they reached Dubey's house to arrest him.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivered the inaugural address at India Global Week 2020 today. The India Global Week 2020 is a three-day virtual conference being held from July 9 to July 11. PM Modi also interacted with select individuals from Varanasi, his Lok Sabha constituency.
Meanwhile, with the number of coronavirus cases zooming past the 700,000 mark in India.
Stay tuned for the latest news of the day