Mahant Nritya Gopal Das was on Wednesday elected as the President of the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teertha Kshetra Trust, in a meeting held in the national capital to formulate plans for the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya. Members were of the view that the construction can be started in April. The temple construction will take three-four years, sources said.
Champat Rai was elected as the General Secretary and Shri Govindji Giri Dev was named the Treasurer of the Trust The meeting was held at the residence of K Parasaran, the head of the trust.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, February 19 2020. 20:26 IST