- Jail release likely on Monday, but Lalu to return home after recovery
- Army pulls out in some areas of western Assam where normalcy has returned
- Rahul Gandhi expresses grief over loss of lives in Raipur hospital fire
- Latest News LIVE: Rahul Gandhi suspends all rallies in WB over Covid surge
- Red Fort violence: Deep Sidhu arrested again in connection with FIR by ASI
- SpiceJet to charge no fees for changes done at least 5 days prior to flight
- Red Fort violence: Court grants bail to actor-activist Deep Sidhu
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh expresses shock at mass shooting incident in US
- US FedEx shooting: Jaishankar assures all assistance to Sikh community
- Four Sikhs among eight killed in mass shooting at FedEx facility in US
Parliament Highlights: 1922 Delhi rioters identified, Shah in Rajya Sabha
Amit Shah defending the Delhi Police said that over 700 FIRs have been lodged over the violence and special public prosectors have been appointed
Parliament Budget Session LIVE Updates: At least 1922 people have been identified as "culprits" for the riots in Delhi last month, said Home Minister Amit Shah on Thursday.
Shah told Rajya Sabha government agencies had information about the conspiracy behind riots, insisting the government was committed to "a scientific and impartial investigation". "There will be no discrimination based on religion or caste," he said a day after speaking about the violence in Lok Sabha on Wednesday.
The opposition, during the Lok Sabha debate, had asked for Shah's resignation but the treasury side said he had been "pro-active" in containing the violence.