- Coronavirus: India death toll rises to 38, 1,637 positive cases so far
- Covid-19: Trains, thousands under lens over travel to Tablighi Jamaat
- Covid-19: How Indian Railways is transforming coaches into isolation wards
- Coronavirus: Inventors, designers launch gadgets to fight off the contagion
- IIT Guwahati develops robots to deliver food, medicines to Covid-19 wards
- Covid-19: 300 from Karnataka attended NIzamuddin meet, says health minister
- Covid-19: Odisha, Andhra, Rajasthan defer salaries of top govt employees
- MakeMyTrip, tourism ministry launch initiatives to fight coronavirus crisis
- Delhi's Nizamuddin Markaz evacuated, 1,447 asymptomatic people quarantined
- Nizamuddin coronavirus shocker: Police, states take preventive measures
Parliament Highlights: 1922 Delhi rioters identified, Shah in Rajya Sabha
Amit Shah defending the Delhi Police said that over 700 FIRs have been lodged over the violence and special public prosectors have been appointed
Home MInister Amit Shah outside Parliament. (PTI)
Parliament Budget Session LIVE Updates: At least 1922 people have been identified as "culprits" for the riots in Delhi last month, said Home Minister Amit Shah on Thursday.
Shah told Rajya Sabha government agencies had information about the conspiracy behind riots, insisting the government was committed to "a scientific and impartial investigation". "There will be no discrimination based on religion or caste," he said a day after speaking about the violence in Lok Sabha on Wednesday.
The opposition, during the Lok Sabha debate, had asked for Shah's resignation but the treasury side said he had been "pro-active" in containing the violence.