Amid exponential rise in daily Covid cases in the capital, the Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) has ordered a weekend curfew starting 10 pm on Friday till 5 am on Monday. Further, the DDMA, after its latest review meeting today, said all malls, gymnasiums, auditoriums, entertainment parks, assembly halls and similar places will remain shut till April 30.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, April 15 2021. 18:58 IST