Food delivery app service Zomato on Wednesday rolled out a feature to prioritise deliveries related to Covid-19 emergency on its app, co-founder and CEO Deepinder Goyal said. "Today, along with thousands of our restaurant partners, we just rolled out a “priority delivery for covid emergencies'' feature on the Zomato app. This feature will allow our customers to mark *This order is related to a Covid-19 emergency* option during checkout," Goyal said in a tweet. A screenshot of the feature shared by Goyal showed that a banner would appear on the checkout page if a user chose the feature. "We will prepare and deliver this order on priority. Treat this as an ambulance and please do not misuse it. #RestaurantsAgainstCovid".
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.