In Delhi, petrol was hiked by 30 paise from Rs 101.54 per litre to Rs 101.84 per litre. In Mumbai, petrol price increased by 29 paise from Rs 107.54 per litre to Rs 107.83 per litre. Diesel prices remained unchanged in the national capital at Rs 89.87 litre.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, July 17 2021. 09:31 IST