Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) today started the BCECEB UGMAC registration process for the Mop-Up Round on Tuesday on its website on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Medical aspirants can participate in the MBBS Mop-Up Counselling Round on the official portal of BCECEB and complete the registration process today.
The registration for Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019 will continue till 10 pm today. During the registration, the applicants must pay the requisite fee to take part in the Bihar UGMAC Mop-Up Round 2019. After the completion of the registration procedure, the BCECEB will release the Bihar MBBS application form 2019 for editing from August 23, 2019, and the BCECEB UGMAC Mop-UP Merit List 2019 will be published on August 24, 2019.
How to register for Bihar MBBS Counselling 2019
- Go to the official website of BCECEB on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on ‘Online Application Portal of UGMAC-2019 (For Mop-Up Counselling)’
- A new page will appear, now click on ‘Apply Online’
- Enter your UGMAC ID, Date of Birth, and submit
Keep the following items before applying for Bihar UGMAC Mop-Up Round 2019
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Scanned/soft copy passport size photograph
- Scanned/soft copy of signature
- Aadhaar card
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.