Gate 2019: Admit card for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 will be released on Friday, 4th January 2019 on the official GATE website - gate.iitm.ac.in. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras is scheduled to organise GATE 2019 entrance examination on 2nd, 3rd, 9th to 10th February 2019 across the country for candidates seeking admissions to Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and Doctoral programs in Science in the institutions that come under the purview of various Government agencies and MHRD apart from many private institutions.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!